November 2, 2006

For All Aspiring Photographers

What did we do before the invention of the internet? I have no idea! All I know is ... I never want to go back to the pre-www period. I'm so spoiled having everything available in seconds at the tapping of my fingertips.

During one of my internet surfing periods today, a few good reads on photography caught my eyes. These days, I can never read enough about photography. Everything about it is interesting to me. I even read while walking to the subway, crossing the streets, standing in line for lunch. Ahhh... 24 hours a day just do not cut it any more.

Here are the links:

On becoming a photographer's assistant.

On breaking into the real world of photography.

On whether to attend photography/art school.

Lots of good reading today!

No comments: