August 18, 2008

Manic Mondays


On the way to work today, Manic Monday was blasting on the car radio. The Bangles surely know what they're talking about. I especially love these lines because I so miss Sunday already:

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday.


With all the morning rush which today included the commotion that came about after my friend had accidentally stepped on my cat's tail, I forgot to add sugar to my iced coffee. My Manic Monday has already started and it's barely 11:00 AM ... hours to go before I can escape this fluorescent, modern, overly air-conditioned cubicle. Feeling a bit blue today and can't get out of my "bird-in-a-cage" mood. :(

Though looking at one of my favorite Peppa Studio mugs always cheers me up! I'm slowly but surely collecting Peppa's beautiful ceramics. Every single piece makes me happy. :)

Btw, did you know PDN has a new website? Been browsing all morning. All is good except I wish they have links to their older issues as well.

No comments: